Review Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (16.2MP) 3 inch LCD


Read Full Review >>>
 First up I need to say that I'm no great photographer and also that this is my first DSLR.
Therefore my review will be from a new users perspective - especially if you (like me) are thinking of making the transition from a "pro-sumer" ultra zoom to a DSLR camera.
My camera for the last 2 years has been a canon powershot SX20IS - 20x optical zoom and 12.1m pixels.
I've been using the Nikon for a month and can say for sure that it will allow me to take better quality images than the canon but that it won't replace the canon entirely - theres space for canon the nikon and my iphone for taking pictures - I just need to know what to take out with me. Through choice it would be the Nikon - but the camera plus the lense(s) and other kit makes for a lot of gear and you can't just chuck it into a rucksack. Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews